GARDA SUN/GREY ON 12K SILVER
Out of stock
Part of our “Italian Classics” capsule collection, the Garda is named after the Italian lake in northern Italy that is known for its crystal clear water. The frame’s construction utilizes transparent layers of Japanese cotton-based acetate to expose luxurious touches of intricately detailed gold decor on the temples and front of the frame. The end pieces of the frame fronts contain pressed metal decor with colored enamel fills. This timeless rectangular shape exudes effortlessness and subtle sophistication.
- Material: Titanium, Cotton-Based Acetate
- Ion-plated in 12k silver, 18k gold, or 18k rose gold
- Titanium nose pads
- Proprietary 12-layer anti-reflective UGR12™ coating, Diamond Cast™ anti-scratch coating, and water-repelling hydrophobic coating
- Polarized CR-39 sun lens with 99.9% distortion-free, 100% UVA/UVB protection, and block eye-fatiguing blue light
- All Leisure Society frames are crafted in small batches, individually numbered, and handmade in Japan from the world’s finest artisanal craftsmen with a lifetime warranty.
- Every frame purchase also comes with a premium microfiber cleaning cloth and a 100% genuine leather case with a magnetic closure that folds down for easy storage.
Grey/12K Silver/Green Lens
FREE Express Shipping on all orders.
Free returns within 14 days of receiving your item. No questions asked, exchange or refund. T&Cs apply