La Seine takes inspiration from the bold geometry of ’70s eyewear. The result is a sunglass of elegant restraint that is both original and modern. La Seine’s delicate architecture is rendered in soft angles and precisely calibrated lines, with beveled rims and glitter gradient lenses for a touch of glamour.
- Handcrafted in France.
- Eco-friendly lenses, made in France, with AR coating and hydro front coating.
- Electroplated in palladium and 22k fine gold, filigreed Titanium nose pads, and signature temple tips.
- With proper care, AHLEM’s heirloom-quality eyewear will bring you years of use and pleasure. Extend your frames’ longevity with a few simple maintenance rituals:
- Daily Clean: We recommend that you clean your lenses daily with our premium microfiber cloth versus cotton or paper products.
- Weekly Clean: Apply a few drops of mild soap to your fingers, lather them underwater and massage soap foam to your lenses and frame. Complete the ritual by rinsing your frame and lenses in warm water and dry with your microfiber cloth.
Lens – 54mm
Bridge – 18mm
Temple – 150mm
FREE Express Shipping on all orders.
Free returns within 14 days of receiving your item. No questions asked, exchange or refund. T&Cs apply