LUGANO SUN/ GREY ON 12K SILVER
Out of stock
Part of our “Italian Classics” capsule collection, the Lugano is named after the glacial lake situated in northern Italy and Switzerland between Lake Como and Lake Maggiore. Intricate details found at historic buildings near the lake inspired patterns to be applied on multi-dimensional metal hardware that is revealed under transparent layers of Japanese cotton-based acetate. The end pieces of the frame fronts contain pressed metal decor with colored enamel fills. This flat-top shape is a statement piece perfect for both men and women.
- Material: Titanium, Cotton-Based Acetate
- Ion-plated in 12k silver, 18k gold, or 18k rose gold
- Titanium nose pads
- Proprietary 12-layer anti-reflective UGR12™ coating, Diamond Cast™ anti-scratch coating, and water-repelling hydrophobic coating
- Polarized CR-39 sun lens with 99.9% distortion-free, 100% UVA/UVB protection, and block eye-fatiguing blue light
- All Leisure Society frames are crafted in small batches, individually numbered, and handmade in Japan from the world’s finest artisanal craftsmen with a lifetime warranty.
- Every frame purchase also comes with a premium microfiber cleaning cloth and a 100% genuine leather case with a magnetic closure that folds down for easy storage.
Grey on 12K Silver with Green Lens
FREE Express Shipping on all orders.
Free returns within 14 days of receiving your item. No questions asked, exchange or refund. T&Cs apply