The round, full-vue MILTZEN, first introduced in the 1930s, is eponymously named for our Uncle Heshy, who inexplicably everyone called Uncle Miltzen. And it stuck. So there you go, world… The MILTZEN.
- Handcrafted using Italian acetate featuring unique patterns distinctive to each frame
- Features two adjoined dot rivets
- Comfortable key hole nose bridge
- Includes acetate nose pads
- 3-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Signature acetate tips
- Features real glass lenses in Caliber Green
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
Citron on Tortoise
FREE Express Shipping on all orders.
Free returns within 14 days of receiving your item. No questions asked, exchange or refund.